Sweet!



Many thanks to Elizabeth Young at The Garden Gate for this lovely award.  According to the rules of this award, I'm to share seven things about myself and nominate fifteen bloggers.  Here goes:
Seven things about myself:
1. I'm not good at following directions.

Fifteen blogs that I enjoy (in no particular order):


Writing in the Margins, Bursting at the Seams: Sweet!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet!



Many thanks to Elizabeth Young at The Garden Gate for this lovely award.  According to the rules of this award, I'm to share seven things about myself and nominate fifteen bloggers.  Here goes:
Seven things about myself:
1. I'm not good at following directions.

Fifteen blogs that I enjoy (in no particular order):


6 Comments:

At May 26, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Cheryl P. said...

I love that line about not following directions. Good for you! I will check out your picks for blogs.

Congrats on the award. You really deserved that "Irresistibly Sweet". It applies.

 
At May 26, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Anonymous kgwaite said...

Thanks, Cheryl!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 4:40 AM , Anonymous Perri said...

Thanks Kelly. You made my morning!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 7:21 AM , Anonymous Dionnelford said...

Thanks for the award. What a nice way to start the day! And congrats on your award. Well deserved.

 
At May 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Bella said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for sharing your blog list! I will stop by and check out these blogs! :)

 
At June 7, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous C. Beth said...

Thank you so much for the award! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home